Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Florian Hussonnois <fh...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/08 16:48:38 UTC

Contribution : KafkaStreams CEP library

Hi All,

Since a few weeks I'm working for fun on a CEP library on top of
KafkaStreams.
There is some progress and I think my project start to look something, or
at least I hope ;)

https://github.com/fhussonnois/kafkastreams-cep

So I'm pleased to share it with you (I already shared it with dev mailing
list but I just realised that I've forgotten to add the user list ^^ ).

Currently, I'm looking to test my library against real use-cases. If some
of you test it please I would appreciate any feedback.

Any contribution is welcome. I'm sure this project can be improved in many
ways.

Thank in advance,

--
Florian HUSSONNOIS

Re: Contribution : KafkaStreams CEP library

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Added to the eco-system page, thanks for your sharing again!

Cheers,
Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Contribution : KafkaStreams CEP library

Posted by Florian Hussonnois <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Florian!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Contribution : KafkaStreams CEP library

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for sharing, Florian!