Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org> on 2021/07/30 17:33:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) v 0.9.0

Hello all,
This is a call for a vote to release Apache NLPCraft (incubating)
version 0.9.0. Apache NLPCraft is a library for adding a natural
language interface to any application.

The Apache NLPCraft community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache NLPCraft (Incubating) version 0.9.0. We would like to
request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator
release.

Release information:
1. PPMC vote result thread:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nlpcraft-dev/202107.mbox/%3CCACwEJt-vcEO6PO7Q2jm2JoypSduzwuVL-z1_7gCzDH24SG24mw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
2. Release location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/0.9.0/
3. Git tag: https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft/tree/v0.9.0
4. JIRA issues fixed in release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/versions/12347778
5. KEYS file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/nlpcraft/KEYS

PPMC vote has already provided a required majority approval and
therefore this vote is a lazy consensus vote open for 72 hours.

Please vote accordingly:
+1 approve
+0 no opinion
-1 disapprove with the reason

Thank you,
Aaron.
---
On behalf of NLPCraft community

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) v 0.9.0

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding) from me, I have checked the following items:

- Incubating in name
- NOTICE is fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- All links are valid
- No unexpected binary files
- All ASF files have ASF headers
- RUN:mvn clean package verify

Best regards
Xun Liu

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Carrying over my vote from PPMC.
--
Nikita Ivanov

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) v 0.9.0

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi,
The vote to release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) 0.9.0 has passed with
3 +1 binding votes.

[2] +1 Non-binding votes:
 - Xun Liu
 - Nikita Ivanov

[3] +1 Binding votes:
- Paul King
- Justin McLean
- Konstantin Boudnik

[ 0 ] +0  Binding votes
[ 0 ] -1  Binding votes

The vote was successful.

Thank you to the above IPMC members for taking the time to review and
provide guidance on our release!

We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out the
appropriate announcements in the coming days.

On behalf of the NLPCraft community,
--
Aaron.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.