Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nakul Dhenge <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 04:57:08 UTC

Re: Tips or a cookbook

Hi Ben,

 Read These two books carefully you will get whole idea

1.)Apache Ofbiz Development - the beginners tutorial by Jonathon Wong and
Rupert howell
2.)Apache Ofbiz cookbook by Jonathon Wong and Rupert howell

read second 0ne it's easy to understand. you can read these books online on
www.scribd.com

Thank you.

Nakul Dhenge.

Mob no.:+91 9891676763

Re: Tips or a cookbook

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also Pack Publishing is supposed to reverse 5% to the ASF

It's mentionned at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

Jacques

From: "Mike" <mz...@gmail.com>

Re: Tips or a cookbook

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you Mike Z for your help, but I'm actually developping a RH
application.

Thank you Nakul I've already tried the tutorial, but I don't know why the
menu item "main" doesn't appear with the others !!

Thank you again for your help.

Regards.

G.Ben.

Re: Tips or a cookbook

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you Mike & Nakul for your help, I actually have those books and was
looking for extra information, because I don't have enough time to read them
all. Despite, I agree that they help me a lot.

Thank you again.

Regards.

G.ben.

Re: Tips or a cookbook

Posted by Nakul Dhenge <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I totally agree with your comments Mike.

Thank you.

Nakul Dhenge.

Mob no.:+91 9891676763

Re: Tips or a cookbook