Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/09 22:14:49 UTC

storm versions with jdk versions

I'm sorry for my question if it is silly , i've apache-storm version -0.9.6
. is that working with jdk1.8 ?? or it's not depending on JDK versions

Re: storm versions with jdk versions

Posted by Antoine Tran <an...@thales-services.fr>.
Right now, we use openjdk version "1.8.0_121" (not the Oracle one, and
not the JDK, only the *JRE*). It works without issue.

--
My THALES email is antoine.tran@thales-services.fr.
+33 (0)5 62 88 84 40

Re: storm versions with jdk versions