Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by MarvinToll <Ma...@gtcGroup.com> on 2015/06/28 16:22:30 UTC

[MARKETING] LinkedIn Group

A new LinkedIn group has been started for "Apache DeltaSpike":
https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6979265
<https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6979265>  Consider joining this group
and helping mentor a growing DeltaSpike community._Marvin Toll

Re: [MARKETING] LinkedIn Group

Posted by MarvinToll <Ma...@gtcGroup.com>.
By the way... Spring currently has 32,691 members on their LinkedIn group...
so, we have a ways to go!

MarvinToll wrote

Posted by MarvinToll <Ma...@gtcGroup.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.