Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Dan Climan <dc...@keepmedia.com> on 2005/12/13 18:40:40 UTC

Impact of Term Vectors (was ApacheCon next week)

Good question. I was wondering about the impact of adding term vectors with
the various options. For example, is adding term vectors with both positions
and offsets a significant impact? Which current parts of lucene (including
contributions) take advantage of term vectors being present? I know that
Highlighter class can make use of them if present.

Dan