Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kallou <ps...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/12/26 17:33:52 UTC

maven plugin not found

i'm new ti servicemix, just trying to start with te basics.
installation is ok,
i try to run the basic example as said by the doc: mvn
jbi:embeddedServicemix.
here is the output

D:\ApacheSM\servicemix-3.0-M1\examples\basic>mvn jbi:embeddedServicemix
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jbi'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin' does not exist
or
no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Dec 26 17:34:44 CET 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

Re: maven plugin not found

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 12/26/06, kallou <ps...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> i'm new ti servicemix, just trying to start with te basics.
> installation is ok,
> i try to run the basic example as said by the doc: mvn
> jbi:embeddedServicemix.
> here is the output
>
> D:\ApacheSM\servicemix-3.0-M1\examples\basic>mvn jbi:embeddedServicemix

This is typically an issue with the refactoring of what artifacts are
available from what Maven repos.

But I see that you're using ServiceMix 3.0 M1. This release is very
old and I highly recommend using the latest release (ServiceMix 3.0
incubating) which is available here:

http://servicemix.org/site/download.html

Bruce
);'