Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/22 16:16:46 UTC

Gump.. I think I've fixed it..

Hey..
I *think* the commit I just did has fixed James' broken Gump build, it
was silly-ness with xml entity URI resolution.

I haven't seen a "success" mail from Gump but if you look at:
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/james-server/index.html
It says success.

One question though.. where in the world of version control is the
James gump descriptor?
Or should I ask this on general@gump?

Re: Gump.. I think I've fixed it..

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
No I haven't I was looking at the wrong thing. Need to wait and see..