Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com> on 2008/11/17 20:17:15 UTC

Fwd: Software Announcement: LuSql: Database to Lucene indexing

Hello -

I wanted to forward this on, since I thought that people here might be
able to use this to build indexes. So long as the lucene version in
LuSQL matches the version in Solr, it would work fine for indexing -
yea?

Thanks for your time!

Matthew Runo
Software Engineer, Zappos.com
mruno@zappos.com - 702-943-7833

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Software Announcement: LuSql: Database to Lucene indexing

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Yeah, it'd work, though not only does the version of Lucene need to
match, but the field indexing/storage attributes need to jive as well
- and that is the trickier part of the equation.

But yeah, LuSQL looks slick!

	Erik