Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Simran Sinha <si...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/06 19:30:03 UTC

Regarding GSOC Proposal

Hello,
As the student Application Period started on 29th March .. I've drafted my
proposal and set it for you...Please have a look and correct me.

Open Banking Layer involving the APIs under Fineract Support for exchange
of information between clients, financial institutions, and third party by
its specifications and need hence by maintaining its authentication
properly.

With Regards,

Re: Regarding GSOC Proposal

Posted by Mary Albanese <ma...@comcast.net>.

OpenBanking Layer concept

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Simran

Thank you for sharing your ideas around the Apache Fineract Open Banking
Layer as part of GSOC.  Super interesting.

Please see this presentation on the proposed approach taken by the Mifos
team to inform your thinking:
https://mifos.org/blog/mifos-iso-20022-hackathon/

A key challenge in the fineract architecture is the access controls to
front end channels and the security framework around that.  This is, I
think, a key pain point for any WSO2.0 or OpenBanking API implementation on
top of Fineract.

Please also see the PaymentHub EE documentation
https://mifos.gitbook.io/docs/payment-hub-ee/overview
 and the githubs under that.