Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by doris <do...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/22 20:53:38 UTC

Browse Message body in JMX

I am trying to get the JMS message body inside JMX and it looks like the
browseMessage method in the QueueViewMBean class would have done the trick.
However, it doesn't look like it is implemented in the AMQ 4.1.0 release.
Does anybody know how I can get the JMS message body out of JMX?

Thanks!

Re: Browse Message body in JMX

Posted by doris <do...@yahoo.com>.
Hi James,

getMessage returns compositeData. Is there anyway to get the message body
(the object message itself)?

Thanks.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.