Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Igor Saprykin <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/20 08:07:25 UTC

[collections] Proposed patch to [#COLLECTIONS-363]

Hello.

One week ago I proposed a patch to the issue #363 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-363 ).

I didn't see any relevant activity though. It is my first patch to apache
projects and i'm trying to understand how everybody works here. I also
understand that apache developers may be busy or the issue may be not
important enough. But I'd really like to have some feedback about
correctness of my patch (solution to the issue seemed really straightforward
to me).

Happy holidays,
Igor Saprykin

[collections] Proposed patch to [#COLLECTIONS-363]

Re: [collections] Proposed patch to [#COLLECTIONS-363]

Posted by Igor Saprykin <sh...@gmail.com>.
Oh yeah, I did. I'm currently working on it. Thanks for noticing.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.