Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aleš Gregor <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/08 13:43:55 UTC

Re: Internode communication failed when enable basic authentication Solr 6.1.0

Hello,

could this be related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9188 ?

Ales Gregor

Posted by Shankar Ramalingam <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, Yes above issue is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9188 . Could you please let me
know the workaround for this.

Thanks,
Shankar.