Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2023/06/22 20:52:34 UTC

DockerHub admin for Apache Hadoop

Ayush and I have acquired the DockerHub admin privilege for the Hadoop
project in order to facilitate the release of Hadoop 3.3.6.

Apache Infra allows only two seats per project. So if you need something,
let Ayush and I know and we will make it happen for you. If you are a
Docker guru and can't help but want to do more to make Hadoop easier and
better on DockerHub, feel free to let me know! I'm happy to give away my
seat (PMC member only).

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/HowToRelease#HowToRelease-Dockerimages

https://infra.apache.org/docker-hub-policy.html

Best Regards,