Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sameer <sa...@c2.net> on 1996/09/09 18:52:41 UTC

Re: apache-core list - member roster, answers to email from last week...

>    1) Legal fees (for trademark registration, and protection actions
>       if necessary)

	+1

>    2) Bandwidth/Hardware costs
[. . .]
>       The worst-case scenario is, Organic goes out of business, I lose

	If C2Net doesn't go out of business as well then we can host
hyperreal here. (Not just Apache)

>    3) PR.  Could we use the services of a PR agency to promote Apache?
>       I'm not so sure.

	I don't think so. I'm going to start spending the megabucks to
promote Stronghold with professional, and I think the spillover
publicity will benefit apache.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777