Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Stuart <De...@web.de> on 2013/01/21 17:45:21 UTC

How do I create wikibooks programmatically?

Hello group,

I found the following page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Steps

According to the Discussion section of this site, it should be possible
to let MediaWiki create a new book by clicking "Load this book as your
current book" in the toolbar on the left.

However, there is no such entry in the toolbar (the posting in the
Diskussion section is from 2010, so things may have changed since then).
The authors intent was that a new book should be created using the most
recent information from
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Collections/Developer%27s_Guide_-_First_Steps

Can anybody give me a hint how that can be accomplished? And maybe
provide a link to a good tutorial about MediaWiki?

Thanks,
Stuart

PS: This group should be added to
http://www.openoffice.org/about/#subscribing. Probably this has been
already assigned to somebody.

Re: How do I create wikibooks programmatically?

Posted by Stuart <De...@web.de>.
On 01/21/13, Stuart wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> I found the following page:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Steps
>

> According to the Discussion section of this site, it should be possible
> to let MediaWiki create a new book by clicking "Load this book as your
> current book" in the toolbar on the left.
>
> However, there is no such entry in the toolbar (the posting in the
> Diskussion section is from 2010, so things may have changed since then).
> The authors intent was that a new book should be created using the most
> recent information from
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Collections/Developer%27s_Guide_-_First_Steps
>

> Can anybody give me a hint how that can be accomplished? And maybe
> provide a link to a good tutorial about MediaWiki?
>
> Thanks,
> Stuart

Answered by Rob Weir in <kd...@ger.gmane.org> on
gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.devel (sorry for multi-posting)

Stuart