Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 18:51:53 UTC

NPE - Camel UnitOfWork / CDI / CXF

Hi,

I'm currently working on a Camel CDI project using CXF/ActiveMQ endpoint
but when CXF endpoint creates the CamelExchange and Camel creates the
UnitOfWork, I get a NPE

https://gist.github.com/7044362
https://gist.github.com/7044297

I suspect that for a reason that I don't know the Exchange is null or
Context is null at line 49

    public static UnitOfWork createUoW(Exchange exchange) {
        UnitOfWork answer;
        if (exchange.getContext().isUseMDCLogging()) {
            answer = new MDCUnitOfWork(exchange);
        } else {
            answer = new DefaultUnitOfWork(exchange);
        }
        return answer;
    }

As until now, I cannot debug, I contact you to get your ideas

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Fwd: NPE - Camel UnitOfWork / CDI / CXF

Re: NPE - Camel UnitOfWork / CDI / CXF

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
modification committed so demo-skyguide should not be there anymore

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.