Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz> on 2009/09/25 14:41:38 UTC

Internationalization of the help system

Hi all,

As the content of the help in OFBiz is growing everyday, I've got a
question on the internationalization of the help system.

I've seen that all the content of the help is contained in xml files,
but what is planned for the other languages ?
Will we have other files for each language, or will this be stored in
the database ?

Erwan

Re: Internationalization of the help system

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Thanks Hans !
I will look into it !!

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Erwan,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates