Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 10:41:58 UTC

[GSOC] A short description about CloudStack Networking plugin

Hi all,

I made an wiki entry about the CloudStack networking design. I think it's
useful for all network plugins can follow. It's located in my gsoc project
about improving the native SDN controller. Take a look on it

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Add+Xen+and+XCP+support+for+GRE+SDN+controller

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

Re: [GSOC] A short description about CloudStack Networking plugin

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
good show, as they say over in the west. I wish I had this a month ago :)

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 03:41:58PM +0700, Nguyen Anh Tu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I made an wiki entry about the CloudStack networking design. I think it's
> useful for all network plugins can follow. It's located in my gsoc project
> about improving the native SDN controller. Take a look on it
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Add+Xen+and+XCP+support+for+GRE+SDN+controller

> N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

Good work! Thanks.