Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jude <fl...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/22 22:09:36 UTC

Adding an instance of Application to AIR Application when offline does not correctly position layout

I've had an issue where if you add an Application from an external swf to
your current AIR Application and you are online it works as expected. But
if you are offline the layout is never complete. Many buttons and other
display objects may be offscreen. If you resize the AIR application with a
mouse all of a sudden all of the display objects appear on screen in the
correct position.

I've tried to manually resize the app with code but that does not fix the
layout. It only renders correct if I'm online or if after I manually resize
by dragging the corners of the app. I've tried to track it down but have
not got far. Has anyone seen this or know how to fix it?