Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com> on 2007/06/30 22:57:01 UTC

Test failure 4.1.3

I'm seeing this error (the only one) when running the tests (mvn 2.0.6, os
x).
Has anybody experienced/solved that issue?

Test set: org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.PrototypeResponseBuilderTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.058 sec
<<< FAILURE!
test_Partial_Render(
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.PrototypeResponseBuilderTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.035 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.tapestry.BaseComponentTestCase.assertBuffer(
BaseComponentTestCase.java:76)
    at
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.PrototypeResponseBuilderTest.test_Partial_Render
(PrototypeResponseBuilderTest.java:72)

--
Marcus Schulte
http://marcus-schulte.blogspot.com

Re: Test failure 4.1.3

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Ah, sounds like an easy fix then?  Feel free by all means..

On 7/2/07, Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Looks like, in my config, the second method of
> PrototypeResponseBuilderTest
> gets executed before the first one by TestNG. The second one does an
> assertBuffer("") but doesn't set up one, which works most of the time
> since
> the first on does. From a glance I think the final assertBuffer("")
> doesn't
> check a lot.
>

> --
> Marcus Schulte
> http://marcus-schulte.blogspot.com

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: Test failure 4.1.3

Re: Test failure 4.1.3

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.
It's not console output but the surefire file written to target/something.
I'll try upgrading to mvn 2.0.7 then

Re: Test failure 4.1.3

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.