Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2009/11/25 21:23:39 UTC

dropping crumbs styling from brainfood/erik schuessler

http://www.brainfood.com/ofbizbackend

Re: dropping crumbs styling from brainfood/erik schuessler

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
It looks industrial. Nice!

-Adrian

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
INSERT INTO THEME_REVIEW
(THEME_REVIEW_ID, USER_LOGIN_ID, THEME_ID, THEME_RATING, THEME_REVIEW)
VALUES ('10000', 'lektran', 'BF_DROPCRMB', 5, 'Looks awesome, would
view again. A++++');

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Bruno Busco wrote:
> Hi,
> Any step from the "sleeping giant" ? ;-)

Erik is not subscribed to this list.  I'm forwarding this email to
him, please keep him and this list cc'd

Re: dropping crumbs styling from brainfood/erik schuessler

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Erik,
I am going to propose (again) on the ML to switch the default OFBiz
theme to the droppingcrumbs.
Of course your rich version would be much better.
Anything to be committed? ;-)

-Bruno

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Adam,

From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> I wonder if  the "sleeping giant" is not using Git and will flood us
> sooner or later.
> That's one of the dark aspect of git usage. You are able to commit a lot
> in a single shoot, hard to review.
> Nothing is perfect is this world

He's a windows guy.  For all the website content and design work he
does, we do git for him on the server.

For code repositories, I tend to do small, incremental commits.  But
for customer content type sites, I do an everything commit, just get
it done, who cares style of work flow.

Re: dropping crumbs styling from brainfood/erik schuessler

From: "Bruno Busco" <br...@gmail.com>

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
uhao!

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Very, very nice - I see that Erik's still shooting for that ApacheERP
setup that he did years ago.  Awesome!

Cheers,
Ruppert
--