Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Cian Davis <da...@skynet.ie> on 2003/12/17 02:09:26 UTC

Re: ftp://ftp.csn.ul.ie/mirrors/apache/dist/ unreachable !

Sorry that seems to have been wonky. Seems to be running from every side
here. Anyone with any problems?

Regards,
Cian Davis

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 17.12.2003, at 02:09, Cian Davis wrote:

> Sorry that seems to have been wonky. Seems to be running from every
> side here. Anyone with any problems?

Works fine for me now (connect successful / download with ~50kb/s from
apache.org)

Btw, you can check the status of your mirror, as seen by our mirror
checker, at http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

Cheers,
Erik