Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Scott Williams <Sc...@Vivare.com> on 2003/02/07 15:29:34 UTC

Problem with WAR on Weblogic 7/Windows

I've noticed that there are several posts about this so I'm posting my issue
as well
in hopes of getting some help,  I know someone has had this problem before!!

I have an ANT script that creates a war file and works fine on Unix/Weblogic
6.1.
I use the same ANT script on using Weblogic 7.0 on a Windows machine and the
resources in the war file cannot be found.  However, if I unzip the war
with WinZip and re-jar (jar cf) the war file works fine.  I tried using
and not using compression in ANT and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Scott Williams
V I V A R E
Principal Consultant
e:scott.williams@vivare.com
c:972.333.0315
Yahoo IM:sallenwilliams

Scott Williams
V I V A R E
Principal Consultant
e:scott.williams@vivare.com
c:972.333.0315
Yahoo IM:sallenwilliams

-

Re: Problem with WAR on Weblogic 7/Windows

Posted by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com>.
No web.xml is used
No difference with manifest used with war over jar
If you isolated the bug to the WAR task..Sounds like a bug report against
ant WAR Task is in order..
Anyone else?
-M
Posted by Scott Williams <Sc...@Vivare.com>.
I'm using an existing manifest,  the manifest works after the manual re-jar
but does not work with the ANT war.

Scott

> I've noticed that there are several posts about this so I'm posting my
issue
> as well
> in hopes of getting some help,  I know someone has had this problem
before!!

> I have an ANT script that creates a war file and works fine on
Unix/Weblogic
> 6.1.
> I use the same ANT script on using Weblogic 7.0 on a Windows machine and
the
> resources in the war file cannot be found.  However, if I unzip the war
> with WinZip and re-jar (jar cf) the war file works fine.  I tried using
> and not using compression in ANT and it still doesn't work.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.
>

> Scott Williams
> V I V A R E
> Principal Consultant
> e:scott.williams@vivare.com
> c:972.333.0315
> Yahoo IM:sallenwilliams
>
> Scott Williams
> V I V A R E
> Principal Consultant
> e:scott.williams@vivare.com
> c:972.333.0315
> Yahoo IM:sallenwilliams
>
> -

-

-

Re: Problem with WAR on Weblogic 7/Windows