Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/17 20:37:23 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Gora Board Report

   The Apache Gora open source framework provides an in-memory data model
   and persistence for big data. Gora supports persisting to column stores,
key
   value stores, document stores and RDBMSs, and analyzing the data with
   extensive Apache Hadoop MapReduce support.

Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

Activity:
Since our successful GSoC project it's been a relatively quiet
reporting period for Gora however we have seen some activity
and interest around the Gora CI testing suite and also
an upgrade to the gora-accumulo module which is excellent.
Some new community members are working on the Gora Ci test suite
and we aim to run this towards the end of the month.

Health report:
As mentioned the reporting period has been relatively quiet since
GSoC in the summer however it is stable with our new PMC member
Furkan Kamaci being most active.

PMC changes:

 - Currently 21 PMC members.
 - Furkan Kamaci was added to the PMC on Wed Sep 16 2015

Committer base changes:

 - Currently 21 committers.
 - Furkan Kamaci was added as a committer on Mon Sep 14 2015

Releases:

 - 0.6.1 was released on Mon Sep 14 2015

Mailing list activity:

 - dev@gora.apache.org: