Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thierry Legrain <tl...@infovista.com> on 2004/03/26 08:14:22 UTC

PagingIterator: if you want to use scrollCursor in 1.0 ....

I use PagingIterator with Oracle 9 and RC5 to move the db cursor at runtime.
I have found some mistake to do this in RC5.

See attachement for correction (search THIERRY)

Please, could you integrate this fix (or better) in 1.0 release ?

Thanks.

Thierry.

PS: It's a "speed" correction and I have found some comments in RSIterator
about setAutoRelease. The right solution is to move setAutoRelease in
OJBIterator.

Re: PagingIterator: if you want to use scrollCursor in 1.0 ....

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Thierry,

seems your attachment didn't pass the apache server.

regards,
Armin