Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Leen Toelen <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 10:27:09 UTC

Spring DM XML files and FileInstall

Hi,
This is not really a felix question, but FileInstall is involved. Right now
I have FileInstall configured to autostart all my bundles and my
ManagedServiceFactory property files. This is a great way to configure an
application at runtime. Can the same method be used for Spring DM files?

Regards,
Leen

Re: Spring DM XML files and FileInstall

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can.
Karaf has a spring-dm deployer that you can download at:
    http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/karaf/deployer/org.apache.felix.karaf.deployer.spring/1.0.0/org.apache.felix.karaf.deployer.spring-1.0.0.jar
Alternatively, you can also give a try at Karaf itself, which supports
Spring-DM.
If you start Karaf, just enter the following command:
   > features:install spring-dm
And you will have spring-dm and the corresponding deployer installed
in a few seconds.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet