Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 阿穆 <30...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/02/24 11:49:25 UTC

contributor

Hi&nbsp;Guys,&nbsp;

I want to contribute to&nbsp;Apache&nbsp;Flink.&nbsp;

Would&nbsp;you please give me the permission&nbsp;as&nbsp;a contributor?&nbsp;My&nbsp;JIRA ID&nbsp;is&nbsp;m305343894.

Re: contributor

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Hi Mu,

Thanks for your passion for contributing to the Flink community. You don't
need a contributor permission to contribute your code to Flink. Find an
open issue you are interested in at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK and comment with your ideas. It
would be a good start for issues with the label "starter". You can refer to
https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html for more
information about how to contribute.

Best,
Sender:阿穆<30...@qq.com.INVALID>