Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Kimaro <ki...@natlab.research.philips.com> on 2001/02/08 11:03:31 UTC

Real time Validation

Dear all,
I want to validate XML document whenever changes are done and to provide
some
information about schema to guide editing process (real time validation).

 I read in the archives that Xerces can tell a lot about schema by using
GrammarResolver.I can't even understand what GrammarResolver does . I tried
to read the API but I find it not very describing.

I use Xerces-J 1.2.3, with DOMParser to parse the document.

Can anyone  help me ? Or if you have any suggestion of other means to do
this ? Would appreciate examples a lot..

Thanks
Honest