Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Dieter Späth <di...@ngcs.de> on 2006/07/06 18:26:46 UTC

Compiling SCM Plugin

Hello,

I checked out the SCM Plugin with

"svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/ maven-scm"

I got revision 419600.

After this I tried to compile with "mvn compile", but it didn't work.

I got the following compiler error
"ScmProviderStub.java:[51,7] org.apache.maven.scm.provider.ScmProviderStub
is not
abstract and does not override abstract method
sanitizeTagName(java.lang.String) in
org.apache.maven.scm.provider.ScmProvider"

What can I do to compile the Plugin?

Thanks for help.

Regards
Dieter