Posted to user@commons.apache.org by um...@comcast.net on 2006/11/27 05:05:29 UTC

Xml Signature and Betwixt

Hello...

I use Betwixt for marshalling and unmarshalling XML documents (to/from JavaBeans).

I sign the generated XML documents using XmlSig; this appends the
elements ds:signature to the Betwixt generated XML document. When I load
the document back, how can I instruct Betwixt to ignore the ds:Signature element
(and the subtree rooted at this element)?

Is it as simple as adding <hide element="ds:Signature"/> to my betwixt file?