Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Guangning E <gu...@apache.org> on 2020/01/15 02:10:13 UTC

[VOTE]Github action migration

Now pulsar's pull request is blocked on the test. We hope to migrate the
test to Github action as soon as possible. I'd like to start a vote thread
for migration tests from Jenkins to Github action

Please vote with your opinions. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Guangning

Re: [VOTE]Github action migration

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It seems that INFRA failed to find the required action checks. So currently
there are no required checks for pull requests.

Committers, if you are merging a pull request, please make sure the github
actions are passed. You are able to re-run an action if it was flaky.

Thanks,
Sijie

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Vote result:

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
LGTM +1

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

I hope we can do the same in Apache Bookkeeper

Enrico

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.
LGTM +1

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.