Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Vijay Masina <vi...@rcig.net> on 2006/09/22 22:58:03 UTC

jsr181 component null input data

I am trying to send a http soap request to servicemix and route the request to a JSR181 component.The message gets sent to the JSR181 component but the service Implementation class recieves empty request object (all the values are null). In the log4j logs I have observed the message is sent to the http component and processed by the JSR181 component.

What could be the reason for passing empty message to the service implementation class?

Here is the configuration:

    <sm:activationSpec componentName="servicemix-http" service="rcig:httpBinding" destinationService="rcig:soapBinding">
        <sm:component>
          <http:component>
            <http:configuration managed="true" />
            <http:endpoints>
             <http:endpoint  service="rcig:httpBinding"
                  soap="true"
                             endpoint="rcig:httpEndpoint"
                             targetService="rcig:soapBinding"
                             role="consumer"
                             soapAction="doPrevalidation"
                             locationURI="http://localhost/AddressQueries/"
                             defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" />
            </http:endpoints>
          </http:component>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>

  <sm:activationSpec componentName="servicemix-soap" service="rcig:soapBinding">
   <sm:component>
        <jsr181:component>
         <jsr181:endpoints>
       <jsr181:endpoint
        endpoint="rcig:soapEndpoint"
        service="rcig:soapBinding"
        interfaceName="http://rcig.net/AddressQueries"
        serviceInterface="net.rcig.AddressQueriesImpl"
        pojo="#addressQueriesBean"
           style="document"
           />
         </jsr181:endpoints>
        </jsr181:component>
    </sm:component>
  </sm:activationSpec>

Re: jsr181 component null input data

Posted by Roozbeh <ro...@yahoo.com>.
The error that I get is:

INFO  - AegisBindingProvider           -
xsi:type="{http://www.mywebsite.com/bb/bong/ws/partyaccount}" was specified,
but no corresponding Type was reg
istered; defaulting to {http://partyaccount.ws.bong.bb.omxgroup.com}Hello

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Roozbeh

Posted by Roozbeh <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Vijay Masina <vi...@rcig.net>.
I am able to deploy and invoke the same component as XFire webservice
without any issues. The problem occurs only when I deploy the component as
JSR181 endpoint on servicemix.

Thanks,
Vijay

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.