Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 13:11:56 UTC

VXQuery release needs votes

Hi,

we need three votes by PMC members on the release of
vxquery-0.2-incubating. See

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201302.mbox/%3C49A2D7EB-6514-4FFE-B583-2BE1A53A5740@westmann.org%3E

Thanks,

Jochen

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make friends
with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero

Re: VXQuery release needs votes

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi,

Do you have a link to your original VOTE thread on vxquery-dev?

You might mention that this is an attempt to finish a vote from February and that you already have 2 +1 IPMC and are looking for the third and final binding vote.

I'm not going to say that the following is a blocker but the docs/README file has an issue that needs attention:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vxquery/tags/apache-vxquery-0.2-incubating-RC1/docs/README

https://hyracks.googlecode.com/svn/branches/hyracks_asterix_stabilization is a 404.

It looks like hyracks has switched to git.

Also, I see you are discussing an RC3 on the dev list.

Since your project is a Java codebase it should be easy to validate the distribution on its packaging.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi,