Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Lasnier <gu...@mac.com> on 2004/04/07 14:44:30 UTC

appserver plugin java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

	Hi,
I have a problem with the RC2 (which I didn't have with RC1) when
invoking the appserver:init goal. It seems like it cannot find the
maven-webserver-plugin when analyzing the log trace :

ASTIdentifier : java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
         at
a:39)
         at
Impl.java:25)
         at
org.apache.commons.jexl.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.i
nvoke(UberspectImpl.java:304)
         at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:56)
         at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:
106)
         at
org.apache.commons.jexl.parser.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.java:88)
         at
org.apache.commons.jexl.ExpressionImpl.evaluate(ExpressionImpl.java:
123)
         at
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.jexl.JexlExpression.evaluate(JexlExp
ression.java:115)
         at
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.jexl.JexlExpressionFactory$Expressio
nSupportLocal.evaluate(JexlExpressionFactory.java:168)
         at
org.apache.commons.jelly.expression.ExpressionSupport.evaluateRecurse(Ex
pressionSupport.java:106)
         at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:249)
         at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
         at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag.runBodyTag(MavenGoalTag.j
ava:78)
         at
org.apache.maven.jelly.tags.werkz.MavenGoalTag$MavenGoalAction.performAc
tion(MavenGoalTag.java:99)
         at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
         at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
         at
com.werken.werkz.WerkzProject.attainGoal(WerkzProject.java:193)
         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:
531)
         at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:265)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:466)
         at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1117)
         at
a:39)
         at
Impl.java:25)
         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
         at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.UnknownPluginException: Unknown
plugin "maven-webserver-plugin"
         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.getPluginContext(PluginManager.jav
a:727)
         at
org.apache.maven.project.Project.getPluginContext(Project.java:321)
         ... 29 more

But when I run maven -g, I can see the webserver plugin registered. The
plugin is also installed in the
$HOME/.maven/plugins/maven-appserver-plugin-2.0 directory.
I managed to get the error fixed when commenting all the lines having
the instruction
	pom.getPluginContext('maven-webserver-plugin')
in the plugin.jelly for the appserver plugin, but in that case I cannot
take advantage of the filterset and properties defined to integrate
with the appserver plugin. Is anyone aware of this? Is this a bug?

--
Guillaume Lasnier
mailto:guiliguili@mac.com