Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2019/08/09 06:55:32 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Roller 5.2.4 released

Hi Dave,

I think Apache Blogs needs to be updated with the latest release.

What is the process to be followed further for that?
Should I create a Jira at Infra or there is some other process we follow?

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ia...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave for taking care of it :)

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Awesome, thanks so much team.
Verified text editor on the foundation [1] and OFBiz [2] blog, everything
is working as expected, was waiting for this fix since long :-)

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/
[2] https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,