Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Karen Cassidy <KC...@cohesivesolutions.com> on 2013/08/31 21:27:15 UTC

TurbineXmlRPCService - RunData Object

Can you capture the HTTP Request/HTTP Response/ServletConfig from the XmlRpcService?  Our application needs this in order to set up the RunData object.

Re: TurbineXmlRPCService - RunData Object

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Hi Karen,

On 31.08.13 21:27, Karen Cassidy wrote:
> Can you capture the HTTP Request/HTTP Response/ServletConfig from the XmlRpcService?  Our application needs this in order to set up the RunData object.

I'm afraid not. As I see it, the idea of the XMLRPC-Service is to keep
away everything that is not related to your object. The service merely
calls methods of your plain old Java object, no Turbine-specific module
handling here.

HTH.
Bye, Thomas