Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Vikram Toprani <vi...@asia.bnpparibas.com> on 2009/03/23 05:45:12 UTC

Active Directory/Kerberos integration with JSecurity

Hi,

I have implemented Nexus as a repo manager at my company. But for authc &
authz, we use Active Directory/Kerberos.
Hence, I was looking forward to develop a nexus realm that would
authenticate the user through kerberos but I dont know how to go about with
that.
I have used JAAS previously for kerberos authentication, since the login
module is readily provided by VSJ.
Some sample code would be of great help..

Thanks in advance

Re: Active Directory/Kerberos integration with JSecurity

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Vikram - we don't have any out-of-the-box Realms that use Kerberos APIs
directly, but we do have an ActiveDirectoryRealm:

http://www.jsecurity.org/api/org/jsecurity/realm/activedirectory/ActiveDirectoryRealm.html

If you do use Kerberos-specific integration above and beyond what we have
already, please consider contributing your implementation back to the
project - it would help!

Regards,

Les