Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Harbarth, Juliane" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2006/02/21 11:29:17 UTC

AXIS error: makeTypeElement()

Hi,

I am running Axis 1.2 and keep getting the following error when
deploying a service:

Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
"{http://cookbook}>>>result>sheets>sheet", with no containing element
AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
"{http://cookbook}>>>result>sheets>sheet", with no containing element
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:pcjhb

Why is this ? I provide an excerpt of the WSDL below, containing the
types definition.
I am more than willing to provide the complete WSDL if this is of any
help. Can it be
Axis does not like minOccurs="0" ?

Thanks & regards,
Juliane.

... xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<wsdl:types>
 <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://cookbook"
         xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <element name="composer">
   <complexType>
    <sequence>
     <element name="firstname" type="xsd:string" />
     <element name="lastname" type="xsd:string" />
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
  </element>
  <element name="result">
   <complexType>
    <sequence>
     <element name="message" type="xsd:string" />
     <element name="sheets">
      <complexType>
       <sequence>
        <element name="sheet" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
         <complexType>
          <sequence>
           <element name="id" type="xsd:string" />
           <element name="title" type="xsd:string" />
          </sequence>
         </complexType>
        </element>
       </sequence>