Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rth <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/24 19:17:13 UTC

Statistics plugin is reporting averageMessageSize as 0

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.13.2 with the statistics plugin. On our working system,
JMX is showing what I would expect to be the correct average message size on
our topics and queues, but the statistics plugin is reporting 0.

At first I thought I must have simply done something stupid when formatting
output in my tool that reports statistics, but the debugger shows that in
the MapMessage response the value of averageMessageSize is a Long object
with value 0.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a defect in the plugin?

Re: Statistics plugin is reporting averageMessageSize as 0

Posted by Robert Huffman <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I should have replied about this already.

I found the problem in the plugin code and submitted a defect. Gary Tully
fixed it already.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.