Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Roland <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 19:31:10 UTC

Commit access to log4cxx

Hi..

How to get commit access to log4cxx project?

There is a really annoying Makefile problem.

There is a patch but no-one has pushed it to SVN/git.

If no one else will, I'd like to do it.

Thank you,
Roland Uuesoo

Re: Commit access to log4cxx

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Roland,
am Freitag, 9. März 2012 um 08:44 schrieben Sie:

> The patch named log4cxx-385 has waited in bug-repository for a long
> time (more than a year), no-one has committed it.

There was a discussion about if the project is still alive and a fork
was initiated. Maybe you want to publish your patch there:

https://github.com/dpalic/log4cpp

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

Re: Commit access to log4cxx

Posted by Roland <ro...@gmail.com>.
The patch named log4cxx-385 has waited in bug-repository for a long time (more than a year), no-one has committed it.

Thanks

chand priyankara <ch...@engineering.com> wrote:

hi roland,

you can publish patch in the dev mailing list. so a commiter can review it and commit to repo.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Roland <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi..

How to get commit access to log4cxx project?

There is a really annoying Makefile problem.

There is a patch but no-one has pushed it to SVN/git.

If no one else will, I'd like to do it.

Thank you,
Roland Uuesoo

--

Chand Priyankara

|(094) 773-361566
|chand@engineering.com

|www.blog.friendly.com

 Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

Re: Commit access to log4cxx

Posted by chand priyankara <ch...@engineering.com>.
hi roland,

--

*Chand Priyankara*
[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/chand.priyankara> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/chandpriyankara> [image:
Blogger]<http://chandpriyankara.blogspot.com/>
 [image: Google Plus] <http://plus.google.com/104246340732624023499>
 <http://www.iucnredlist.org/amazing-species>
 Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
*

*