Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/04/19 19:22:11 UTC

Re: (Fwd) CIAC Bulletin G-20: Vulnerability in NCSA and Apache htt (fwd)

I suggested yesterday that the new mod_imap make it in to 1.0.4.
Not sure about that with Brian's recent report of relative links.
I've not had a problem with this and have not had a chance to see
if I can recreate is problem. Given the rush, I would probably vote
to include the newer mod_imap module since it fixes some other more
commonly reported problems.