Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2003/12/18 21:52:30 UTC

[jelly] Tentative documentation revision, please comment

Dear Commonners,

Just wanted to say that under
	http://klein.ags.uni-sb.de/~paul/JellyDoc/
you'll find a jelly documentation reflecting the current revision.
Thus far, I think it includes all patches to documentation I've seen.

It would be nice if people have a look and tell me wether something is
wrong. The whole experience is pretty much suffering of Maven's
youth... building the website was impossible thus far with the reactor
and with maven forking processes it takes about an hour... (every
time).

If people don't see anything too wrong in this, I'll start uploading.

Thanks.

Paul

Re: [jelly] Tentative documentation revision, please comment

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Goodness, real real real sorry, forgot the port...
	http://klein.ags.uni-sb.de:90/~paul/JellyDoc/
Paul

On 19-Dec-03, at 02:25 Uhr, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

> I get a 404...
> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Blog:      http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/
>

> Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> wrote on 19/12/2003 07:52:30 AM:
>

>> Dear Commonners,
>>
>> Just wanted to say that under
>>    http://klein.ags.uni-sb.de/~paul/JellyDoc/
>> you'll find a jelly documentation reflecting the current revision.
>> Thus far, I think it includes all patches to documentation I've seen.
>>
>> It would be nice if people have a look and tell me wether something is
>> wrong. The whole experience is pretty much suffering of Maven's
>> youth... building the website was impossible thus far with the reactor
>> and with maven forking processes it takes about an hour... (every
>> time).
>>
>> If people don't see anything too wrong in this, I'll start uploading.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Paul

Re: [jelly] Tentative documentation revision, please comment

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
I get a 404...