Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Harald Wehr <hw...@hs-harz.de> on 2004/05/03 13:26:51 UTC

Webdav Repository

I searched user and dev list for hints on how to place the publications
on a webdav server without success. I noticed that there will be a docu
some time in the future ...

For the moment I need an entry point on this. Here are some questions :

- Is there any global configuration property to tell Lenya that all pubs
are located on a webdav server like http://127.0.0.1/webdav/pubs?
- If not, what changes have to be made to a publication config files?
Which pipelines are responsible for reading content not from filesystem
but from a webdav repository?
- I found a "slide"-folder in the lenya-webapp. Does lenya use the
cocoon-webdav block or the slide-block? What is this folder currently for?

Thanks for your help

--
Harald Wehr

Institut für Tourismus- und Geo-Informationssysteme GmbH
Sitz: Friedrichstraße 57-59 38855 Wernigerode

Büro: Gießerweg 5
       38855 Wernigerode            Web:     http://www.itgis.com
                                    Tel:     03943/557807
                                    Fax:     03943/557808

Das Internet-Lexikon Knowlex - Ein Service der ITGIS GmbH
http://www.knowlex.org

Privat: http://www.harald-wehr.de