Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 04:31:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Gora now uses Git a SCM

Hi Folks,
Thanks to a sterling job from Jake Farrell of Apache Infrastructure we now
have a brand new, shiny Git repos from which we can manage the Gora code
base moving forward.

Please see the README
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/README

There is no way to migrate your SVN codebase over to the Git repos you
should follow the instructions in README above instead.

A HUGE thanks goes out to Jake and Infrastructure.
Thanks
Lewis
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/gora.git>

--
*Lewis*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gora now uses Git a SCM

Posted by Damien Raude-Morvan <dr...@drazzib.com>.
Hi!

> Hi Folks,
> Thanks to a sterling job from Jake Farrell of Apache Infrastructure we now
> have a brand new, shiny Git repos from which we can manage the Gora code
> base moving forward.
> [...]
> A HUGE thanks goes out to Jake and Infrastructure.

Thanks for this effort, this is really great !

--
Damien

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gora now uses Git a SCM

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
!!!
Sh*t hot I think pretty accurately describes that one :)

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
!!!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.