Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/08 15:36:36 UTC

Merchants & Manufacturers

Hi,

Would I be correct in saying that a merchant company and product
manufacturer fall under party group?

Brendan

Re: Merchants & Manufacturers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'm just beginning to put some words here about all that
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Glossary

I will add <<companies are "party groups" and individuals are "party persons." >>. These concepts come straight from the "Data Model
Ressource Book"

Jacques

De : "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>