Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/04 15:33:11 UTC

reference-orientation and tables (FOP 0.95)

Hi, please see attached example. I have a table with in a block container
that is rotated 90 degrees. I am having a problem with the cell alignment.
If you look at the pdf output, my cells are centered. I need them to be
aligned bottom (the word "test" should start at the bottom of the cell)

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25294461/example.fo example.fo
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25294461/example.png example.png

Thanks

Re: reference-orientation and tables (FOP 0.95)

Posted by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Pascal et al,

Thanks... this was actually causing another problem on a nested table also.

Thanks a bunch

Phil

Re: reference-orientation and tables (FOP 0.95)

Posted by Pascal SANCHO <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Hi,

bonekrusher a écrit :
> Hi, please see attached example. I have a table with in a block container
> that is rotated 90 degrees. I am having a problem with the cell alignment.
> If you look at the pdf output, my cells are centered. I need them to be
> aligned bottom (the word "test" should start at the bottom of the cell)
>
> Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p25294461/example.fo example.fo
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p25294461/example.png example.png
>
> Thanks
On your fo:b-c, the start-indent property is not null, witch is an
inherited property.
You should reset it to zero onto the inner fo:table.

that should work.

Pascal

RE: reference-orientation and tables (FOP 0.95)

Posted by "Amick, Eric" <Er...@mail.house.gov>.
All of the table-cells have display-align="center", so I'm not surprised
it's coming out that way. Am I missing something?

Eric Amick
LCS
Office of the Clerk