Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2019/05/30 09:55:41 UTC

New Confluence Wiki

Hi all

I've just triggered the wiki migration from Moin to Confluence, the new
Wiki is https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANT

Right now I don't see any obvious spam pages (there are some in other
migrated spaces) and am not missing anything. Please look through the
new instance for things that are present in https://wiki.apache.org/ant
but missing in Confluence so we can transfer them manually if necessary.

There are some "home pages" people have created for themselves that we
may want to delete. One option may be to ask the people to use
Confluence's built-in mechanism for that and delete the pages after some
time. WDYT?

Stefan

Re: New Confluence Wiki

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
Perhaps [1]  could be placed under Proposals?
Also, links to antbook.org should point to [2] instead.
And, FWIW, Kevin Lee has put his book on GitHub [3].

Gintas

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANT/MergeCandidates18xBranch
[2] https://www.manning.com/books/ant-in-action
[3] https://github.com/akevinlee/buildmeister/tree/master/books