Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Le, Hung D." <he...@wamu.net> on 2005/12/08 17:28:35 UTC

Connection Problem!!!

Hello,

Would anybody help this problem? I've tried to run example6 in the
axis1_3 with Tomcat 5.0 but not succeed. The web service deployed
successful (I can view the WSDL file from web browser) but when I call
(I used the class Main as a client to call the service), I got the error
as follow:

Exception in thread "main" junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Remote
Exception caught: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at samples.userguide.example6.Main.main(Main.java:34).

It's weir because the error only happened when I tried to call the web
service from different machine (on the same network, no firewall or port
blocked nor anything). It worked fine if I called the service from the
same machine that host the service. I run the sample "stock" and it
worked, that proved that there was no firewall between these 2 machines.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

HL