Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 05:47:11 UTC

build.properties - should milestone be incremented to 3?

I was poking around build.properties and saw:

! The current milestone id
milestone            = 2

Since M3 was declared, shouldn't this be changed to 3? I'm not sure
exactly what it's used for though.

-- Arthur

Re: build.properties - should milestone be incremented to 3?

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
It doesn't really matter. This is just used for the naming milestone
builds. As we don't yet have an automated process, I've been updating this
manually before running the builds.

Lawrence Mandel

Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>
01/31/2006 11:47 PM